In Accordance With Prophecy
Our next game will be November 25, 2013. The current location will be Alex’s house, and game is scheduled to begin at 7:00 PM. As always, updating the website earns you extra AP.
Modified Eberron campaign setting cribbing liberally from Paizo’s Age of Wyrms Adventure Path.
|Campaign Start Date:||Sessions:||/played:|
|May 17, 2011||54||262 hours|
Approved Books and House Rules
- Player’s Handbook, Dungeon Master’s Guide
- Complete Adventurer, Complete Arcane, Complete Divine, Complete Mage, Complete Scoundrel, Complete Warrior, Dungeonscape
- Eberron Campaign Setting, Player’s Guide to Eberron, Races of Eberron, The Five Nations, Sharn, City of Towers
- Unearthed Arcana
- Spell Compendium
- Fire and Brimstone
- No rule made during game establishes precedent for future rules.
- Thou shalt not criticize another player’s build.
- Instant death effects reduce the target to -1 hp. Any amount of magical healing brings a dying character to at least 1 hp.
- Death occurs at -(Constitution score) hp, not -10 hp.
- Rolling a natural 1 or 20 results in re-rolling the die and adding or subtracting 20 from the resultant score. If the result is below 1, it is a critical failure. If it is above 20, then it is a critical success.
- Action Points follow the Eberron rules, except that:
- They may be used upon leveling to re-roll hit points. Multiple APs may be spent in this manner, but the final result stands.
- You may spend an AP to gain limited narrative control over a scene.
- Polymorph-style effects are limited to Monster Manual 1 or personal experience of the PC.
- Summon spells utilize individualized summoning lists. (Unearthed Arcana, pp. 138-139)
- Add one monster to one summoning list to which the character has access whenever a new spellcasting level is gained.
- Add a monster to the appropriate summoning list whenever the character witnesses another spellcaster summoning that creature. (Spellcraft check, DC 15 + spell level required.)
- As per Fire and Brimstone, if you fall into lava, you die. No save.
- Supporting the Obsidian Portal campaign site earns you an additional AP per game session.